Pictured above: Our best-selling Amherst frame, shown here on @ghaas in black, takes inspiration from the classic keyhole bridge shape and elevates it with a high-quality build and multiple finish options.
We’ve released our top five eyewear styles for men and women in 2022. Here’s the list of the top-selling frames:
- Amherst – At the top of the list, the Amherst in Carbon Black is a stunning must-have in your wardrobe. The bold frame is universally flattering as sunglasses or regular eyeglasses.
- Beaumont – Featuring a classic spectacle styling, the Beaumont in Maple Crystal Tortoise gives the wearer a sharp appearance, and the color matches just about anything.
- Logan – The Logan in Whiskey Crystal was the most popular frame for sunglasses selected by both men and women. The round frame has an iconic look made famous by movie stars of the 1950s.
- Prescott – A bold classic, the Prescott in Carbon Black was most often purchased in sunglasses in both men’s and women’s styles. The square frame is flattering on all face shapes.
- Waverly – Pink is one of the most popular colors this year, trending in clothing, accessories, and even home decor. The Waverly in Dusty Rose Crystal pairs a classic frame with an upscale version of pink. Just a hint of color gives the wearer a refreshing style.
If you’re uncertain about how a frame might look on you, check out our virtual try-on tool!