Classic Specs is proud to partner with artists from around the world to create one-of-a-kind and limited-edition artist-collaboration sunglasses and glasses.
Jean Jullien is a French graphic designer known for his often funny character-based illustrations. Born in Nantes, he completed a graphic design degree in Quimper before moving to London. He graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2008 and the Royal College of Art in 2010. He collaborates closely with musicians, filmmakers, photographers, costume makers, writers, and creators to make a coherent yet eclectic body of work.
“I was inspired by the French saying, ‘serpent à lunettes,’ (snake with glasses) which originally designated an Indian cobra. But it is more commonly used to refer to a person with glasses, in a sweet way.”Jean Jullien
The Cypress in Venom features a keyhole bridge and functional pin rivet details for stability and style. The Cypress was available as eyeglasses or sunglasses (prescription or non-prescription). The Jean Jullien Venom edition of the Cypress was a limited edition and has sold out.
- Bridge Width 21 mm, Lens Width 48 mm, Lens Height 43 mm, Arm Length 145 mm
- Handcrafted Italian acetate frames and steel hinges
- Glasses made with CR-39 or polycarbonate lenses (dependent on Rx)
- Glasses feature anti-scratch and anti-glare coated lenses
- Non-Rx sunglasses feature 100% UVA/UVB protective lenses
- Rx sunglasses made with polarized lenses