Last Updated on May 11, 2023 by amy
Laura Prepon Info: Net Worth, Siblings, Height, Movies
- Net worth: Laura Prepon’s net worth was estimated to be around $12 million. Please note that this figure may have changed since.
- Siblings: Laura Prepon has four siblings: three sisters named Stephanie, Jocelyn, and Danielle, and a brother named Brad.
- Children: Laura Prepon has two children with her husband, Ben Foster. Their daughter, Ella, was born in 2017, and their son was born in 2020.
- Height: Laura Prepon is approximately 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall.
- List of notable movies she acted in (not exhaustive):
- Southlander: Diary of a Desperate Musician (2001)
- Slackers (2002)
- Lightning Bug (2004)
- Karla (2006)
- Come Early Morning (2006)
- The Chosen One (2010)
- Lay the Favorite (2012)
- The Kitchen (2012)
- The Hero (2017)
- * Please note that this list may not include all the movies she has acted in since 2021.
- Partner information: Laura Prepon is married to actor Ben Foster. The couple got engaged in 2016 and married in 2018.
Laura Prepon Glasses in Orange is The New Black
Other interesting personal information & history about Laura Prepon:
- Laura Prepon was born on March 7, 1980, in Watchung, New Jersey, USA.
- She is of Russian-Jewish and Irish-Catholic descent.
- Prepon rose to fame for her role as Donna Pinciotti on the hit TV show “That ’70s Show” (1998-2006).
- She is also well-known for portraying Alex Vause in the Netflix original series “Orange Is the New Black” (2013-2019).
- Laura Prepon is a trained ballet dancer who studied acting at the prestigious Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre in New York City.
- She is also an accomplished author, having published “The Stash Plan” (a nutrition and wellness book) in 2016 and “You & I, as Mothers: A Raw and Honest Guide to Motherhood” in 2020.
Fun fact – she was set to pursue a career in medicine: Laura Prepon’s mother was employed as a high school teacher, and her father was an orthopedic surgeon. Tragically, her father passed away during a heart surgery when she was still young. Prepon has mentioned that, had her acting career not been successful, she would have likely pursued a career in the same field as her father.
Laura Prepon’s Style
Laura Prepon’s style in public is best described as elegantly casual with a touch of edginess. Her off-duty looks often incorporate jeans, t-shirts, and leather jackets, showing a preference for comfort without sacrificing style.
On the red carpet, Prepon tends to favor classic silhouettes and timeless pieces. She is often seen in beautifully tailored dresses highlighting her tall, lean figure. She has a penchant for darker color palettes, particularly black, which she often pairs with bold, statement accessories.
In terms of beauty, Prepon usually opts for a more natural look, though she’s not afraid to experiment with bolder makeup for special events. Her hair, one of her most striking features, is often styled in sleek, straight looks or soft, elegant waves.
Overall, Laura Prepon’s style is a balance of casual comfort, classic elegance, and a hint of edgy cool.
What’s Laura Prepon Been Up to in 2023?
According to a report by Collider, Laura Prepon will direct an ‘That ‘70s Show’ Spinoff and reprise her role as Donna in the new series. She also attended the 28th annual Critics’ Choice Awards on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023. She recently revealed that she had left Scientology after joining the organization in 1999. There are also rumors in social media that Laura Prepon had plastic surgery for That 90s Show. Speaking of social media, in early 2023 she received flak from a post she published about French Toast, with critics claiming her version was simply ‘egg bread’ as it was devoid of cinnamon and other common flavorings.