Tom Cruise Info: Net Worth, Siblings, Height, Movies
- Net worth: Tom Cruise’s net worth was estimated to be around $637 million in 2023. This is an estimate that changes over time.
- Siblings: Tom Cruise has three sisters: Lee Anne, Marian, and Cass.
- Children: Tom Cruise has three children. Isabella and Connor Cruise were adopted during his marriage to Nicole Kidman. Suri Cruise is his biological daughter with Katie Holmes.
- Height: Tom Cruise is approximately 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall.
- List of movies he acted in (not exhaustive):
- Risky Business (1983)
- Top Gun (1986)
- Rain Man (1988)
- Born on the Fourth of July (1989)
- A Few Good Men (1992)
- The Firm (1993)
- Interview with the Vampire (1994)
- Jerry Maguire (1996)
- Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
- The Mission Impossible series (1996-present)
- Vanilla Sky (2001)
- Minority Report (2002)
- The Last Samurai (2003)
- War of the Worlds (2005)
- Tropic Thunder (2008)
- Valkyrie (2008)
- Jack Reacher series (2012-2016)
- Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
* Note that this list does not include all the movies he has acted in
- Partner information: Tom Cruise has been married three times. His first marriage was to Mimi Rogers (1987-1990), followed by Nicole Kidman (1990-2001), and then Katie Holmes (2006-2012). As of my knowledge cutoff in 2021, he is not publicly in a relationship.
Tom Cruise’s Aviators in Top Gun
Other Interesting Personal Info & History About Tom Cruise:
- Tom Cruise was born on July 3, 1962, in Syracuse, New York, USA.
- He had a difficult childhood, moving around a lot due to his father’s job, and suffered from dyslexia.
- Cruise began acting in high school and moved to New York to pursue a career in acting.
- His breakout role was in “Risky Business” (1983), which led to a string of successful roles in the 1980s.
- He has been nominated for several Academy Awards and won three Golden Globe Awards.
- Cruise is known for performing many of his own stunts, particularly in the “Mission Impossible” series.
- He is a prominent member of the Church of Scientology.
- Tom Cruise Fun Fact: Despite his smooth & tough guy persona in movies Tom Cruise has a fear of rats: Yes, the fearless actor in the face of deadly stunts, Tom Cruise has a strong fear of rats, which is known as musophobia. While he undoubtedly has a confident and adventurous spirit, these small creatures are something he prefers to avoid.
Tom Cruise’s Style – How to Dress Like Maverick Himself
Tom Cruise’s style can be described as classic, polished, and at times, action-ready. His off-screen style leans towards the casual side, with an emphasis on comfort. He is often seen wearing jeans, fitted t-shirts, aviator sunglasses, and leather jackets, reminiscent of his iconic “Top Gun” character.
For red carpet events and public appearances, Cruise typically opts for tailored suits in classic colors like black, navy, or charcoal. His preference for timeless, well-fitted attire enhances his sophisticated and charismatic persona.
Cruise’s style extends to his grooming habits as well, usually sporting a clean-cut look with neatly styled hair. In summary, Tom Cruise’s style can be described as a combination of classic Hollywood glamour, casual comfort, and a hint of his on-screen action hero persona.
What’s Tom Cruise Been Up to in 2023?
Tom Cruise has been busy filming his upcoming movie “Mission Impossible 8” overseas and will not be attending the Oscars 2023 ceremony despite his film being up for six honors, including Best Picture. He also made a surprise appearance in a pre-recorded message at the coronation concert of King Charles III.
Recently, he recently surprised The Flash director, Andy Muschietti, with a personal phone call to praise lead actor Ezra Miller & crew for producing an outstanding film which he was able to get an early preview of.