Last Updated on May 16, 2023 by amy
Vintage sunglasses remain one of the hottest trends. Some styles look great on everyone. Best of all, the classic look is one that people can pull off for years. If you haven’t bought your first pair of vintage prescription sunglasses, you’ll find Classic Specs the place to go to find the timeless style and selection galore.
Here are five vintage sunglasses trends:
- Small Round. This classic style is subdued yet attractive. Smaller, round frames are similar to the sunglasses that John Lennon wore. They’ve got a distinct 1960s vibe.
- Aviator. Embrace your inner pilot. This shade style is often worn by law enforcement officers and actors who play law enforcement officers on TV and in films. The best part is that there are many different aviator frames.
- Oversized. Hide out from the paparazzi in these celeb favorites. Oversized sunglasses are a great way to feel like an A-Lister, even if you’re anything but. They’re a great way to shield your eyes from the sun because the best shades offer UVA and UVB protection.
- Cat Eye. Your grandmother and mother may have worn this style of sunglasses. Now, everyone does! Enjoy picking out frames in your favorite colors or patterns.
- Square. This style of sunglasses makes the person wearing them look studious. They’re the type of shades that people in professional fields often wear because they’re attractive and timeless.
Sunglasses with vintage style are what is hot right now. People love the look of classic shades. They appreciate how the styles remain fashionable decades later. Get a pair or two of women’s or men’s vintage sunglasses right away.
You’ll never go wrong when you order from Classic Specs. Take a look at our testimonials! People love our sunglasses for a reason and are eager to share their experience with customers like you.
A one-year manufacturer’s warranty protects our shades. They’re also made from high-quality materials, which pay off in years of use. You won’t have to spend top dollar to replace your sunglasses because you won’t wear them out quickly.
See for yourself what makes classic sunglasses exciting and fun to wear. Take a look at our attractive selection for men and women. Then place an order that includes your favorite styles today.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have questions or need help with something. Ordering vintage shades shouldn’t be a hassle. With Classic Specs, it isn’t.
We provide detailed information about the ordering process to make it quick and convenient. If you want sunglasses with prescription lenses in them, let us know. We’ll need your prescription on file to fill your order.
There are many ways to submit that information to us. You can do it by fax, email, or uploading a photo of the prescription to us via our website during checkout. This ensures that we get the right strength of lenses in your classic sunglass frames.